Book 8 in the dementia series focuses on Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome.
Book 8 in the series focuses on a dementia caused by bad habits.
Wernicke-Korsakoff Syndrome is an avoidable and reversible dementia, if caught soon enough, if patient cooperates.
Behavioral Variant Dementia (bvFTD), book 2 concentrates on the most prevalent frontotemporal dementia.
Primary Progressive Aphasia (PPA), book 3 is a frontotemporal dementia that attacks language skills.
Parkinson's Disease Dementia (PDD), book 5 is a Lewy body dementia that begins as Parkinson's disease.
1. Alzheimer’s disease
2. Dementia with Lewy bodies/DLB
3. Parkinson’s disease dementia/PDD
4. Buerger’s disease
5. Intestinal ischemic syndrome
6. Peripheral artery disease
7. Popliteal entrapment syndrome
8. Raynaud’s phenomenon
9. Renal artery disease
10. Normal pressure hydrocephalus
11. Frontotemporal dementia
14. Huntington’s disease
15. Mixed dementia